ADELPHI NY STATEWIDE BREAST CANCER PROGRAM
Garden City, New York
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
2013 – Present
Prepare and deliver marketing presentations to staff, volunteers, and healthcare professionals for developing and maintaining partnerships and collaborative relationships. Enable provision of marketing effectiveness and ROI monthly reporting by managing budgets and adhering to strict deadlines. Broaden artistic range and creative experiences of breast cancer survivors and healthcare professionals by developing and delivering online creative arts workshops. Drive branding, positioning, and marketing initiatives to increase awareness. Steer all activities involved in recording and editing events, interviews, and educational forums videos. Coordinate grant solicitation, fundraising, donor cultivation, and event planning to enhance and solidify philanthropic support. Manage workloads by hiring, mentoring, and training student marketing interns.
- Increased traffic by 25% via deployment of optimized, aesthetically pleasing, bilingual website.
- Coordinated concept and design for annual Breast Cancer Awareness and Mother’s Day Campaigns.
- Directed crowdfunding campaigns consisting of Giving Day at the University as well as Giving Tuesday.
- Improved reach to the targeted audience by designing marketing materials, website, monthly e-newsletters, press releases, and ad campaigns.
- Elevated donations by 20% via management of social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and Facebook Fundraising.
- Spearheaded two creative cups fundraising events, providing all marketing materials, organizing photoshoot for artwork, designing printed book to highlight artwork, coordinating setup of gala event, and preparing presentations for event.
TOURO COLLEGE JACOB D. FUCHSBERG LAW CENTER
Central Islip, New York • Assistant Director of Graphic Design
2006 – 2013
Contributed to development, design, production, and print coordination of the annual Touro Lawyer magazine by leveraging exceptional written communication and proofreading skills. Drove brand development and positioning by creating and executing sophisticated digital marketing campaigns, fully integrated with social media, marketing automation, public relations, and offline activities. Collaborated with law school deans and department chairs to plan and manage marketing and promotion budget.
- Facilitated creation of marketing materials for study abroad programs by collaborating with US and international law schools.
- Secured 200k in revenue by coordinating special events, including logistics and solicitation of corporate sponsorships.
- Promoted the law school via print, press releases, direct mail, advertising, web, and social media content to manage strategic communication and media relations
- Improved the law school’s reputation, uncovered areas of potential growth, and scaled student enrollment via institutional rebranding and website redesign in conjunction with senior leadership.
Greenvale, New York • Graphic Designer